Description of Image Download Content
Further details on which image suits best your needs is available on our Get Started page. Additional information may be found in the top-level README.
- clear-*-azure.vhd.gz -- Image for Microsoft Azure*
- clear-*-azure-docker.vhd.gz -- Image with the Docker installed for Microsoft Azure*
- clear-*-azure-machine-learning.vhd.gz -- Image with the “machine-learning-basic” bundle installed for Microsoft Azure*
- clear-*-cloud.img.xz -- Image for cloud deployment such as OpenStack, etc.
- clear-*-hyperv.vhdx.gz -- Image for Microsoft HyperV*
- clear-*-installer.img.xz -- An interactive installer image for installing Clear Linux* OS on bare metal
- clear-*-installer.iso.xz -- An interactive installer image for installing Clear Linux OS only on special cases where ISO image format is required (not for use in a USB key)
- clear-*-kvm.img.xz -- Image for booting in a simple VM with start_qemu.sh
- clear-*-legacy-kvm.img.xz -- Image for booting in a simple VM using legacy BIOS, if using start_qemu.sh make sure to remove -bios parameter
- clear-*-live.img.xz -- A live boot image of Clear Linux OS
- clear-*-vmware.vmdk.xz -- Image for VMware*
- OVMF.fd -- UEFI firmware for starting images with QEMU
- start_qemu.sh -- Script to help run images with QEMU
- *-SHA512SUMS -- Checksums for respective image
Before installing or running any of the images, it's a good idea to follow the instructions in Checking host capability with clear-linux-check-config.sh.
*OTHER NAMES AND BRANDS MAY BE CLAIMED AS THE PROPERTY OF OTHERS